Thursday, March 3, 2011

I had to bring my own roll of toilet paper

And that can only mean one thing....

Pre-exam time DIARRHEA

Proud moment:  I've had to write/type diarrhea so much since starting medical school a year and a half ago, that I can spell it without hesitation. That's saying a lot for this gal, who got her public school edu-macation in backwoods Alabama.

And yes friends, the steal-all-your-money-until-you-bleed private school that I attend has the hardest, scrappiest toilet paper on the face of the planet.

And when you have a hot water faucet coming out of your butt, it HURTS to wipe with anything, much less this toilet paper they have at my school.

I lurve to wipe mah butt with wood chips

I prefer to wipe with something soft like this

Bunny wuld be soft on mah butt and just in time for Spring


Peaces and burning,
BEABT

No comments:

Post a Comment